Seedling Heat Mat for Seed Starting. 54x24cm Waterproof Heating Pad for Indoor Plants Germination
Increase the success of seedlings and cuttings with this durable and waterproof seedling heat mat. Provide the optimum environment to speed up germination time and increase the numbers of seeds that germinate.
This Seedling Heat mat is designed to help seedlings through the germination processes. It allows seeds to stay at optimum temperatures during cold times giving your seedlings the best conditions to flourish.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of tough materials, well-made, durable, not easy to wear, flexible, and not easy to leave creases. The surface is waterproof and easy to wipe clean the dirt on the seedling heat mat.
- STABLE &UNIFORM HEATING: The heat conducting wire is evenly spread in the heating pad, to achieve the effect of evenly heating the seeds. The seeds will not be damaged due to uneven or high heating pad temperature and will not germinate.
- EASY TO USE: Just place the heating pad flat under the nursery pot, then insert the plug into the socket, and turn on the power to start heating.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This heating mat is thin and flexible. You can roll it up and pack it in a bag when you don’t need it. No matter where it is stored, it will not take up much space.
- WIDELY USED: It is very suitable for any plant seeds or seedlings that need to be heated in winter, helping your plant seedlings to survive the cold winter smoothly. Not only green plants and seeds, but also vegetables, flowers, reptiles, etc. can get the help of heating pads.
Instructions for use:
- Place the heat mat in a dry flat surface.
- Place the seed tray on the heat mat.
- Insert the plug into the Power socket.
- Please do not place it in direct sunlight or use it with heating grow lights.
- Please do not immerse the heating pad in water.
- Please do not puncture or tear heat mat.
- Please do not use outdoors.
Shipping cost for Seedling Heat Mat
Pickup in Greenlane Auckland. Can also arrange shipping NZ wide.
North Island (rural) – $15
South Island – $15
South Island (rural) – $20