Hydroponic Grow Cubes.
Every sheet of grow cubes has 100 individual grow cubes. The dimensions of these grow cubes are 25mmx25mmx25mm. These are the same grow cubes that come with our other Hydroponic kits when you purchase any of our kits. One grow cube can only be used once as once the roots grow out in the grow cube it destroys the foam material. These are an essential item to keep on growing!
Germination of Seedlings For Hydroponic Kit
You will need:
- Tupperware Container (or similar)
- Grow Medium
- Hydroponic Planting Pots
- Hydroponic Fertilizer
- A warm area
How to Germinate
- Place a couple of seeds into one growing cube. Place more than 1 seed as not all seeds will germinate.
- Put the grow cube into a net pot.
- Half fill a Tupperware container with hydroponic solution mixed at one third strength.
- Place the net pots into the Tupperware container. The solution should partially submerge the cube. This allows the cube to soak up the water and the seeds to begin the germination process.
- Place the Tupperware container in a warm place with no or very little light (like a hot water cupboard). Wait around 4 days for the germination of the seeds.
- Move the Tupperware container to a place where the seedlings can be exposed to light.
- Wait a few more days allowing the plants to further establish themselves in the light.
- As you have placed more than one seed in the grow cube you may have more than one plant. Break the stem of the weaker seedlings so your strongest germinated seed remains.
- Place the net pot into the hydroponic system with a full-strength hydroponic solution.
Shipping of Hydroponic Grow Cubes.
Please note that shipping is set when ordering any number of accessories, it doesn’t matter if you order 1 or 10 you will only need to pay once for shipping regardless of how many you order.
Pickup in Greenlane Auckland. Can also arrange shipping NZ wide.
North Island (rural) – $15
South Island – $15
South Island (rural) – $20