NFT Hobby Hydroponics Kit With 36 Grow Pots.
Dimensions and growing capacity
The dimensions of this Hobby Hydroponics Kit are 95 x 30 x 65 cm.
This hydroponic system has 36 grow pots and is able to grow up to 36 plants at one time.
What is included when you buy this Hobby Hydroponics System from us.
1.36 plant site and 36 net pots
2. Hydroponic gullies with connectors to assemble the kit. (Assembling this kit is very easy and takes about 10-20 minutes)
3. Inner blocking design that allows the water to travel in a S style shape down the kit.
4. The kit is made from food grade plastic so no toxins from the kit will enter your plants. It is also UV resistant, so the nutrient water is not exposed to sunshine protecting both the plants and the nutrient water.
5. The hydroponic nutrients are mixed into the water and then travels through the hydroponics kit delivering nutrients to the plant’s roots.
7. This Hydroponics system also Includes a Hydroponics water pump with a NZ Plug so no adapters are needed to run it.
8. 2 part hydroponic fertilizer
What is not included
You will need to provide your own reservoir tank with this hydroponics kit. This is used to store nutrients and you place the pump inside to circulate the hydroponic nutrients. A non-transparent tank/bucket with a cover is better. This will stop sunlight from getting into the reservoir. Sunlight will encourage growth of algae in the hydroponic solution. The best capacity for the water reservoir is 15 to 20 L . An optional accessory is also a timer so you can have the pump run intermittently. We recommend running the pump 15 minutes ever 45 minutes.
Hydroponics Kit Fertilizer
Hydroponic Fertilizer is included when you buy a Hydroponic Kit.
Our fertilizer is a 2-part fertilizer that comes in powder form. To mix the fertilizer you first dissolve the powder into a concentrate form and then mix the concentrate into your water reservoir. More detailed instructions on how to mix and use the Hydroponics Fertilizer comes with our kits. Please note that we recommend changing the fertilized water every 2-3 weeks.
Pickup in Greenlane Auckland. Can also arrange shipping NZ wide.
North Island (rural) – $25
South Island – $30
South Island (rural) – $35
To browse and buy other hydroponic kits return to our SHOP