Dimensions and growing capacity
The dimensions of this Hydroponics Systems is 95 cm x 30 cm x 65 cm
his hydroponic system has 36 grow pots and you are able to grow up to 36 plants at one time.
What is included when you buy these Hydroponics Systems from Hydroponic Kits NZ.
1.36 plant sites
2. Hydroponic gully’s with connectors to assemble the kit.
3. Advanced inner blocking design that allows the water to reach all of the plants grow sites.
4. The kit is made from food grade material so no toxins from the kit will enter your plants
5. The water with hydroponic nutrients is inside the system so the plants roots and the nutrient water is not exposed to sunshine protecting both the plants and the nutrient water.
7. This Hydroponics system also Includes a Hydroponics water pump with a NZ Plug so no adapters are needed
8. 2 part hydroponic fertilizer
What is not included
You will need to provide your own reservoir tank with this hydroponics kit. This is used to store nutrients and you place the pump inside to circulate the hydroponic nutrients. A non-transparent tanks/buckets with a cover are better. This will stop sunlight from getting into the reservoir as sunlight will encourage growth of algae in the hydroponic solution. The best capacity for the reservoir is 15 to 20 L .
Hydroponics System Fertilizer
Hydroponic Fertilizer is included when you buy a Hydroponic Kit.
Our fertilizer is a 2 part fertilizer that comes in powder form. To mix the fertilizer you first dissolve the powder into a concentrate form and then mix the concentrate into your water reservoir. More detailed instructions come with the fertilizer.
Pickup in Greenlane Auckland. Can also arrange shipping NZ wide.
North Island (rural) – $25
South Island – $30
South Island (rural) – $35