Vertical Hydroponics Farm Dimensions and growing capacity
The Vertical Hydroponics Farm has 64 Grow pots is 169.5cm tall x 26 cm wide x 93 cm long. It Has Its Own LED lights and can grow enough produce for a large family.
- Each level has LED lights which are specifically designed to optimize plant growth.
- Water from the bottom of the Vertical Hydroponics Farm is pumped to the top of the system and then flows back down to the water reservoir.
- This Vertical Hydroponics Farm is suitable to grow all kinds of melons and fruit plants, flowers, herbs and leafy greens.
- Adjustable LED Lighting to meet the needs of plant growth.
- The Structure of this Hydroponics Kit is made from Aluminum alloy which is strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- The Hydroponics system has wheels which can be locked into place. It is very convenient to move the kit around and the locking wheels makes sure your kit will not roll away on you.
Vertical Hydroponics Farm Fertilizer
Hydroponic Fertilizer is included when you buy a Hydroponic Kit.
Our fertilizer is a 2-part fertilizer that comes in powder form. To mix the fertilizer you first dissolve the powder into a concentrate form and then mix the concentrate into your water reservoir. More detailed instructions on how make and use the fertilizer in conjunction with the Home Hydroponics System is also included.
What Is Not Included
You will need to provide your own clay balls. This is a very common item that can be bought at most gardening stores.
Pickup in Greenlane Auckland. Can also arrange shipping NZ wide.
Auckland Rural – $20
North Island (rural) – $60
South Island – $130
South Island (rural) – $140
To browse and buy other hydroponic kits return to our SHOP